Most snow damage restoration projects are related to falling trees and flooding. Heavy snow and ice can cause major roof damage resulting in leaks, flooding, and even mold. If your property has suffered damage from heavy snow or a fallen tree, give us a call.
After receiving your call, Allen Keith will:
- Do an immediate inspection to assess the damage and determine the cause
- Determine the cost of repair
- Begin pre-repair measures (boarding up damage, removing dangerous power lines, etc)
- Talk to your insurance company if necessary
- Begin repairing the property
Allen Keith knows that restoring your home after snow damage is not the best way to spend the winter months, but we want to make the restoration process as painless as possible. Our snow damage restoration experts have been serving Northeast Ohio since 1976 and are here to help bring your home back to pre-loss condition.
Give Allen Keith a call or fill out our contact form to get an estimate for your snow damage repair project. We hope you stay safe and warm this winter, but Allen Keith, located in Canton, Ohio, is here 24/7 if your property is damaged from a snow storm.