Getting Back to Normal – After Mold
Mold has no place indoors. When it comes to mold inside your property, it is important to remember that mold can be harmful to your health and to the overall structure of the building. When mold is present, drying is not enough. Moldy materials must be either removed or decontaminated (remediation). Mold can be dangerous and expensive if not handled properly.
If you’re not sure if there is mold in your home, some things you should be on the lookout for are:
- Musty odors of mildew
- Dark spots on your walls, ceilings, or floors
- Condensation on glass or metal surfaces due to high humidity levels
- Respiratory and allergy issues