If your belongings have been damaged by fire, water, smoke or mold call Allen Keith today. Our restoration experts understand that your heirlooms, photos, clothing, books and other possessions are what make a house a home- let us do whatever we can to preserve them for you. Our technicians will clean, deodorize and restore your belongings using state-of-the-art cleaning techniques and equipment.
We will evaluate damaged items identifying the best methods of restoration as well as those items that aren’t restorable.
Pack Out Process
- Once salvageable items have been identified, our contents cleaning technicians will photograph, tag and inventory your belongings using a specialized barcode system.
- Items will be moved to our temperature controlled, secure facility to be cleaned, re-inventoried and stored.
- Non-salvageable items will be photographed, inventoried and added to a Disposal Authorization List
- We will review this list with you to determine its accuracy and to remove any items that you wish not to dispose of
- After you have signed off on the list of non-salvageable items, these items will be disposed of
Allen Keith’s restoration technicians can clean and restore photos, clothing, drapery, electronics, artwork, documents, jewelry, furniture, keepsakes, and more.