Tuscarawas County Water Damage
From Newcomerstown to Atwood Lake and from Bolivar to the hills north of Salt Fork, the Allen Keith Construction Company has been a leader in water damage and flood restoration services. Locally based in the Akron-Canton area, we have more than 30 years of experiencing serving the homes and businesses of Tuscarawas County and surrounding areas. Regardless of the extent of the water damage you may have suffered, we have the tools, the knowledge, and the dedication to restore your property and possessions.
Unfortunately, water damage is not limited to flooding from rainfall or severe weather. In fact, normal water damages caused by a leaking toilet, broken pipe, or sewer backup, for example, can cause serious damage and are much more common. Soaked carpet, saturated furniture, and water-logged books and important papers are only some of the ways to suffer loss from water damage. What about the damage to drywall, structural timber, and insulation?
How can we help you recover from flood or water damage?
- Our specially trained technicians completely clean, dry, and deodorize the inside of a structure—carpeting, wood floors, and damaged possessions such as furniture and home accessories—and ensure that what you can't see—structural elements and the backside of drywall, for example—are clean and dry as well.
- Mud, debris, and other damage is professionally evaluated, and items are cleaned and restored to the best possible condition.
- Items that we can't clean or dry onsite, we remove to our state-of-the-art facility to clean and dry.
- In fact, our facility is one of the few in the state of Ohio with the specialized equipment and the institutional knowledge to clean and restore electronics.
- We use the most up-to-date safety measures and processes to clean and restore your possessions. We use top-tier technology to make sure your property is completely dry to lessen the possibility for future mold growth.
We're available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Contact us for a comprehensive estimate that includes a timeline for restoration. Our work will be completed to your satisfaction because, not only do we take enormous pride in a job well done, but our technicians have had the specialized training that's earned us IICRC certification. A long-time, locally-owned business, Allen Keith is recognized as a leader in the flood restoration industry.